The Greatest Show on Dirt, Craftsman World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series, returns to central NY for the first time in 2017 at Weedsport Speedway on Sunday, May 21. The state of the art facility known as the birthplace of DIRTcar Racing in the Northeast will also play host to the Sportsman Shootout Series in what is shaping up to be a must-see season opening event for racing in the Empire State.
Sunday, May 21, 2017
Craftsman World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series and Sportsman Shootout Series
|Reserved Seat Admission*||$35|
|General Admission Adult (18+)**||$30|
|General Admission Student (11-17)||$15|
|General Admission Child (10 and under)||Free|
*Advance purchase Reserved Seat includes Free Fan Pit Pass if purchased by May 1st – allowed in the pits with redemption of Pit Pass voucher when main grandstand gates are open.
**Bundle with Big Monday Adult General Admission and save $5 when purchased by May 1st.
|2:00 PM||Tickets & Will Call|
|2:00 PM||Pit Gate|
|6:00 PM||Hot Laps|
|7:00 PM||Opening Ceremonies|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do grandstand seats have a back?
– No. Please note, reserved admission seating does not permit for placing your own seats with back support on them.
Where is reserved admission seating?
– Top 5 rows of Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15.
Is there a smoking policy?
– The Pavilion, VIP Suites, Playground, and Grandstand Sections 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 are non-smoking locations. All other areas, we request that you please be courteous of others while smoking or using tobacco products by disposing of tobacco products and packaging in appropriate receptacles and being aware of others nearby who may not wish to be exposed to secondhand smoke.
Is there a family section?
– Yes, section 8 – no smoking, no alcohol, no foul language.
Is there a charge for parking?
Are personal coolers allowed?
– Yes, soft sided 6″ x 6″ x 12″. No alcohol. No glass.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
– Yes, $25 per night for Reserved Camping to include Water/Electric Hook-Ups. $20 per night for General Camping (dry – no hook-ups). Upon arrival before parking, please stop by track office to inquire about available camping areas and to obtain a camping permit.
Can I put my blanket down early?
– No. Blankets placed before the main gate opens will be removed and set at the entrance of the main gate.
Is there a fan pit pass promotion?
– Yes, for advance reserved seat purchases made by May 1.