Frequently Asked Questions
Do grandstand seats have a back?
– No. Please note, the top 5 rows of seating have individually numbered, contoured resin seats and can not accommodate portable stadium seats with back support.
Where is reserved admission seating?
– Top 5 rows of Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15.
Is there a smoking policy?
– The Pavilion, VIP Suites, Playground, and Sections 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 are non-smoking. All other areas, we request that you please be courteous of others while smoking or using tobacco products by disposing of tobacco products and packaging in appropriate receptacles and being aware of others nearby who may not wish to be exposed to secondhand smoke.
Is there a family section?
– Yes, section 8 – no smoking, no alcohol, no foul language.
Is there a charge for parking?
Are personal coolers allowed?
– Yes, soft sided 6″ x 6″ x 12″. No alcohol. No glass.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Can I bring outside food or beverage?
– No outside food or beverage is allowed with the exception of a small soft sided personal cooler; no alcohol; no glass.
Is camping available at the track?
– Yes. Upon arrival before parking, please stop by track office to inquire about available camping areas and to obtain a camping permit. Please note, some locations may require additional length hose, water splitter and/or extension cords and you will want to plan to bring accordingly.
What if I do not want to stay overnight with my motorhome/RV/camper?
– Please park your motorhome/rv/camper in the Hall of Fame parking lot.
Can I put my blanket down early?
– No. Blankets placed before the main gate opens will be removed and set at the entrance of the main gate.
I’d like to enter through the Pits, where do I go?
– From Route 31, please turn onto Towpath Road to enter the Pit Parking and Pit Ticketing entrance.
I am interested obtaining in media credentials, what is your policy?
– Please visit Credentials for more information.
Are dogs allowed?
– Seeing Eye Dogs or other animal assistance utilized by the disabled or visually impaired are welcome. Proper documentation may be requested for these animals prior to entry. All other animals are prohibited inside the main gates. Dogs are welcome in the pits, but must remain securely in their hauler at all times.
I missed the 50/50 drawing and announcement, where can I find more information?
– Please visit the Portside Pub beer booth. The winning ticket color and number will be posted there. Prizes can also be claimed at the Portside Pub.
Is there a lost and found?
– During the event, lost and found items typically make their way to the Portside Pub to be claimed. After the event, they will be moved up to the main track office to claim.