Racing’s biggest party starts with a satellite event at #theport featuring DIRTcar 358 Modified Series and DIRTcar Sportsman Series.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
DIRTcar 358 Modified Series and DIRTcar Sportsman Series
|Reserved Seat Admission||$29|
|General Admission Adult (18+)||$25|
|General Admission Student (11-17)||$10|
|General Admission Child (10 and under)||Free|
**Must show DIRTcar Membership card to save
|4:00 PM||Pit Gate|
|7:00 PM||Opening Ceremonies|
*times to be determined by Super DIRT Week schedule
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do grandstand seats have a back?
– No. Please note, reserved admission seating does not permit for placing your own seats with back support on them.
Where is reserved admission seating?
– Top 5 rows of Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15.
Is there a smoking policy?
– Sections 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 are non-smoking. All other areas, we request that you please be courteous of others while smoking or using tobacco products by disposing of tobacco products and packaging in appropriate receptacles and being aware of others nearby who may not wish to be exposed to secondhand smoke.
Is there a family section?
– Yes, section 8 – no smoking, no alcohol, no foul language.
Is there a charge for parking?
Are personal coolers allowed?
– Yes, soft sided 6″ x 6″ x 12″. No alcohol. No glass.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
– Yes, weekly Reserved Camping (Mon 10/2 to Mon 10/9) is $100.00. Reserved sites have water and electric hook-ups. Weekly General Camping (Mon 10/2 to Mon 10/9) is $75.00. General camping sites are dry (no water no electric) and locations are first come, first serve basis. Daily rates are available for General Camping. Please contact the track office at 315-834-3067 to secure single night stay. Additional nights pre or post stay are $25 per night for Reserved and $20 per night for General. All campers must check-in at track office to receive camping permit, pay any applicable balance and obtain directions to available camping areas.
Can I put my blanket down early?
– No. Blankets placed before the main gate opens will be removed and set at the entrance of the main gate.