The legends convene for the ESS Hall of Fame induction followed by a great night of sprint car action. Sportsman Shootout Series continues their quest for total point domination.
Sunday, August 13, 2017
Empire Super Sprints and Sportsman Shootout Series
|General Admission Adult (18+)||$15|
|General Admission Student (11-17)||$5|
|General Admission Child (10 and under)||Free|
**Must show ESS or DIRTcar Membership card to save
|4:00 PM||Pit Gate|
|7:00 PM||Opening Ceremonies|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do grandstand seats have a back?
– No. Please note, reserved admission seating does not permit for placing your own seats with back support on them.
Where is reserved admission seating?
– Top 5 rows of Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15.
Is there a smoking policy?
– Sections 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 are non-smoking. All other areas, we request that you please be courteous of others while smoking or using tobacco products by disposing of tobacco products and packaging in appropriate receptacles and being aware of others nearby who may not wish to be exposed to secondhand smoke.
Is there a family section?
– Yes, section 8 – no smoking, no alcohol, no foul language.
Is there a charge for parking?
Are personal coolers allowed?
– Yes, soft sided 6″ x 6″ x 12″. No alcohol. No glass.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
– Yes, $25 per night for Reserved Camping to include Water/Electric Hook-Ups. $20 per night for General Camping (dry – no hook-ups). Upon arrival before parking, please stop by track office to inquire about available camping areas and to obtain a camping permit.
Can I put my blanket down early?
– No. Blankets placed before the main gate opens will be removed and set at the entrance of the main gate.